Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Summer Reading!

Summer is one of my favorite times of year because of summer reading! Unfortunately a lot of the libraries near me don't offer a summer reading program for adults anymore, so I've been missing out on the fun. I always keep track of my own summer reading, but I was super excited to find out there's an online summer reading program I can take part in. Check out http://summerreadingonline.blogspot.com/  to see what it's all about and the awesome options for participating. I'm feeling ambitious this summer so I'm going to try to complete all the challenges from the challenge option for this summer. This means I will (hopefully) be reading:

  • a non-fiction book
  • a book about a travel destination you would like to visit
  • a graphic novel
  • a juvenile fiction book
  • a young adult book
  • a book set in a different country
  • something off the NYT Bestseller List
  • a classic
  • listen to an audiobook
  • a book by a author of color
  • a book-to-movie
  • a book published this year
  • a book with a one word title
  • a book you chose based off it's cover
  • a book about someone of diverse background (like Brown Girl Dreaming or Esperanza Rising)
  • a book with a terrible cover
  • a mystery
  • a book about animals
  • a biography
  • a historical fiction book
  • a book to tv show
  • a romance
  • a thriller
  • a book of short stories
  • a book about coming out
  • a book containing bullying
  • a fantasy or sci-fi book

No comments:

Post a Comment